Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ITCWOL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ITCWOL > Topics

Subject: Mother Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith RZ
Replies: 0 Views: 234

miirfan 22.03.16 - 07:13pm
The Mother of the Believers, Juwairiyah bint Al-Harith RZ reported that the Prophet Muhammad PBUH came out from my apartment in the morning as I was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He PBUH came back in the forenoon and found me sitting there. The Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, Are you still in the same position as I left you. I replied in the affirmative. There upon the Prophet Muhammad PBUH said, I recited four phrases three times after I had left you. If these are to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, these will be heavier. These are:- Subhan-Allah Wa bihamdihi, adada khalqihi, wa rida-a nafsihi, wa zinatah arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi (Allah is free from imperfection and I begin with His praise, as many times as the number of His creatures, in accordance with His Good Pleasure, equal to the ink that may be used in recording the words (for His Praise). (Muslim)

Ummati... https://m.facebook.com/LaIlahaIllallahuMuhammadurRasulullahS.A.W/photos/a.438796316190606.94278.333098686760370/1009478059122426 ITCWOL *

* ITCWOL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ITCWOL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits