ITCWOL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ITCWOL > Topics

Subject: REFORM OUR HOMES
Replies: 0 Views: 255

miirfan 29.03.16 - 12:46pm
REFORM OUR HOMES

Revive the sunan of the house.
Have we noticed how many ways of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam we can revive in our homes?

For example, the sunan of eating, drinking, sleeping, purifying ourselves, and getting dressed all take place in our homes!

Now, there are specific sunan that are related directly to the house.
Lets learn some and revive them, inshaaAllah:

a) Sunnah of entering our homes.
When we enter our homes say: .
Bismillaahi walajnaa, wa bismillaahi kharajnaa, wa alaa Rabbinaa tawakkalnaa-
In the Name of Allah we enter and in the Name of Allah we leave and on our Lord we rely.
[Abu Dawood]

b) Sunnah of leaving our homes.
The Prophet (PBUH) said:
If a man goes out of his house and says:

Bismillaahi, tawakkaltu alal-Laahi, wa laa hawla wa laa quwwata illaa bil Laah C in the Name of Allah, I put my trust in Allah, and there is no help and no strength except in Allah-
it will be said to him:
this will take care of you, you are guided, you have what you need and you are protected.

The shaytan will stay away from him, and another shaytan will say to him: what can you do with a man who is guided, provided for and protected?
[Abu Dawood, At-Tirmidhi]

c) Bless your household by saying salaam.

Anas ibn Malik (RZ) said:

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said to me:
O my son, when you enter upon your family and say salaam, it will be a blessing for you and the members of your household.
[At-Tirmidhi, hasan]

And Allah azza wa jall says:
But when you enter the houses, greet one another with a greeting from Allaah (i.e. say: As-Salaamu Alaykum peace be on you), blessed and good.
[Quran, 24:61]

d) Use the siwaak when you enter your homes
Aaishah (Rz.ha) said:
When the Messenger of Allah Sallal-Laahu Alayhe Wasallam entered his home, the first thing he would do was use siwaak.
[Muslim]

e) Recite the Qur'an in our homes.

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said:

Brighten up your houses through the recitation of the Quran, and do not make them (your homes) like graves, similar to what the Jews and Christians have done (by not performing the prayers and worship of Allah in their house and limiting this to the Synagogues and Churches).
Usulul Kafi, Volume 2, Page 610

Recite Surah al-Baqarah in our homes.

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:
Do not make your houses into graves. The shaytan flees from (and in another variation: does not enter) a house in which surah al-Baqarah is recited.
[Muslim, Al-Haakim]

f) Recite the last two ayaat of Surah al-Baqarah for three nights.

The Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah wrote a document two thousand years before He created the heavens and the earth, which is kept near the Throne, and He revealed two aayaat of it with which He concluded surah al-Baqarah.
If they are recited in a house for three consecutive nights, the shaytan will not approach it.
[Ahmad]

May Allah azza wa jall enable all of us to apply this knowledge..
Ameen Ya Rabbal 3alAmeen

Zahrah https://m.facebook.com/LaIlahaIllallahuMuhammadurRasulullahS.A.W/photos/a.443349665735271.94953.333098686760370/1022681031135462/ ITCWOL *

* ITCWOL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ITCWOL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits