Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ITCWOL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ITCWOL > Topics

Subject: QUEEN SABA
Replies: 0 Views: 295

miirfan 29.03.16 - 12:49pm
QUEEN SABA

Ibn-e-Kathir said that Saba was the title of the kings of Yemen and Queen Saba was one of them. They ruled there about one thousand years before the birth of Prophet Isa (AS). Queen Saba surrendered her dynasty to Prophet Sulaiman (AS) about nine hundred and fifty years before the birth of Isa (AS). The Quran neither mentions the real name of Queen Saba nor the part of Yemen she ruled. It describes only that part of a story, which provides guidance and is beneficial for the mankind. However, in Jewish stories Queen Saba is mentioned as Bilqis. Allah (SWT) had bestowed upon Sulaiman (AS) a kingdom, which was unique in the history of mankind. He not only ruled over men but also ruled over the birds, animals and Jinns. The story of Queen Saba is another demonstration of how Allah (SWT) can bestow His favors on His chosen people. The story of Queen Saba goes like this: Troops of men, animals, birds and Jinns were always present around Sulaiman (AS) and were very eager to serve him. One day Sulaiman (AS) inspected his troops and found that a bird called Hud Hud (Hoopoe) was absent. He said, I do not see Hud Hud here. If this bird is absent without genuine reason, I shall punish it or rather kill it. Soon Hud Hud appeared and humbly said to Sulaiman (AS), I have brought an important piece of information for you which is not known to you. Hud Hud added, There is a Queen in Yemen. She is extremely affluent and her throne is very extraordinary. Satan has led her and her people astray. She and her people worship sun instead of Allah (SWT). Sulaiman (AS) said, I shall test your statement right away. Take this letter of mine to her and see how does she respond to it. Queen Saba read the letter as it fell in her lap. Then she said to her advisors, This letter is from Sulaiman (AS) stating I start with the name of Allah (SWT), the most Beneficent, the most Merciful. You should not show arrogance and superiority to me and come to me as a Muslim. She further said to her advisors, I always consult you in important matters. Tell me what should I do. Advisors said, We need not be too concerned about this letter since we are very powerful. Final decision is, however, in your hand. Queen Saba said to her advisors, Although we are very powerful, we should be careful in dealing with Sulaiman (AS). I think we should first try to get an idea of his power. In fact the way this letter has reached me indicates that great caution should be observed in dealing with Sulaiman (AS). Let me send some messengers to him with a precious gift. In this way they will not only try to estimate his power but also try to understand what is on his mind. It is not advisable to fight with him
in case he turns out to be extremely powerful. Conquerors always destroy the cities they enter and disgrace the residents. Surely we should try to avoid this uncalled for trouble. The messengers of Queen Saba delivered the precious gift to Sulaiman (AS). Sulaiman (AS) said to them, You and your Queen have totally misunderstood my message. Take this so called precious gift back to her since Allah (SWT) has given me far superior things than this. He added, Remind your Queen to obey my message immediately. If she fails to do so, I shall be there with my troops. You will not be able to resist my troops. We will drive you out of your city and disgrace you all.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1022120674524831&id=333098686760370 ITCWOL *

* ITCWOL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ITCWOL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits